Student semester parking permits for the 2022-23 school year will be available for purchase in your parking portal starting Friday, August 12, 2022.
Student permits are $133 per semester, with the option to purchase a fall/spring semester permit for $266.
Daily and monthly permits are also available for purchase in your parking portal.
Hourly/Daily/Monthly Parking Options
ParkMobile Premium Areas
ParkMobile Regular Areas
*Hourly parking varies by location
Important Parking Information
As we begin a new school year here are some helpful hints to remember when parking on campus at The University of Toledo:
- Your license plate serves as your permit. If you change vehicles, update your plate information in your parking portal.
- Only park in spaces designated for your specific permit; each parking area has signs indicating which permits are valid.
- Park with your license plate facing the drive aisle – if you don’t have a front license plate, you can’t pull through or back into a parking space.
- All vehicles must be parked in a lined parking space.
- Spaces marked with gold/yellow markings are reserved for faculty & staff “A” permits.
- Spaces marked with green markings are reserved for patient parking.
- Family, friends and additional visitors can park in most areas by using the ParkMobile App. Hourly parking is also available for purchase at metered spots.
ParkUToledo will not be enforcing permits from August 20-28, 2022, for campus move in.
All other violations (reserved, disabled, metered, patient and no overnight parking areas) will be enforced. Vehicles must be parked in lined spaces or a marked 15 minute parking zone.
Regular permit enforcement hours will resume on Monday, August 29, 2022.
To stay up to date with the latest parking news follow ParkUToledo on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @ParkUToledo.
Please remember all vehicles on campus must be registered with a permit purchased online in advance or by utilizing the ParkMobile App or a parking meter when visiting campus.
Updated parking policies and procedures do have parking permits enforced between semesters, during academic breaks and on weekends.
- Permit Enforcement Hours: Monday through Friday 7AM-10PM
- Saturday & Sunday 9AM-5PM
On weekdays from 5PM-7AM and on Saturdays & Sundays, active permits may park in areas designated for other permits. Exceptions include: reserved, disabled, metered, patient and no overnight parking areas.