ParkUToledo permit holders will be impacted on Monday, November 6, and Wednesday, November 8, as the Rocket basketball and football teams host Detroit Mercy and Eastern Michigan, respectively.
Please see information below for game specific times.
Monday, 11/6 – Mens Basketball vs. Detroit Mercy, 7pm
- Area 3, 4, 5 & 6
- All vehicles must be moved out of Area 3, 4, 5 & 6 by 3pm.
On basketball game days, students and employees affected by parking area closures are encouraged to park in other available lots as their permits allow. “A,” “C” & “K” Permit holders are encouraged to move their vehicles to Areas 8, 19, 20, 25 and 27C.
Wednesday, 11/8 – Football vs. Eastern Michigan, 7:30pm
- Areas 3, 4 & 5
- Areas 3, 4 & 5 close at 12pm, all vehicles must be moved out of the areas by 3pm.
- Areas 6
- Vehicles must be moved by 6am. Sections of Area 6 will be blocked off at 6pm on Tues. 11/7.
- Area 10
- Area 10 closes at 12pm, all vehicles must be moved out of the area by 3pm.
- Area 8
- Vehicles must be moved out of Area 8 by 3am.
- Area 9
- Vehicles must be moved out of Area 9 by 3am. Vehicles not moved out of Area 9 by 3am will be towed.
- Area 18
- Area 18 closes at 3pm as Area 18 shifts to disabled parking.
- Area 28
- Area 28 closes at 3pm as Area 28 shifts to football pass only parking.
Students and Staff affected by parking area closures on football game days are encouraged to park in other available lots. Permits are NOT enforced on football game days. EXCEPTIONS INCLUDE: reserved, disabled, metered, patient and no overnight parking spaces/areas – which are enforced 24/7. Regular permit enforcement resumes at 7am on Thursday, 11/9.
ParkUToledo is not part of the towing process. For football game day parking questions/concerns, please contact The University of Toledo Athletics Department at 419-530-GOLD (4653).
— — —
If you are a UToledo student or employee with a permit who plans to park in a patient only area, please submit a Parking in Reserved Patient Area Form.
Unless explicitly stated in the article above, please remember all vehicles on campus must be registered with a permit purchased online in advance or by utilizing the ParkMobile App or a parking meter when visiting campus.
Updated parking policies and procedures do have parking permits enforced between semesters, during academic breaks and on weekends.
Permit Enforcement Hours:
- Monday through Friday 7AM-10PM
- Saturday & Sunday 9AM-5PM
On weekdays from 5PM-7AM and on Saturdays & Sundays, active permits may park in areas designated for other permits. Exceptions include: reserved, disabled, metered, patient and no overnight parking spaces/areas – which are enforced 24/7.