The University of Toledo football team will host Bowling Green in its final home game of the football season on Tuesday, November 15, at the Glass Bowl.
Permit holders will be affected on 11/15, please refer to the information below and be sure to move all vehicles from the listed parking areas by the designated times.
- Areas 3, 4 & 5
- Areas 3,4&5 close at 12pm (Noon). Vehicles must be moved by 3pm.
- Areas 6
- Vehicles must be moved by 6am.
- Areas 8
- Vehicles must be moved out of Area 8 by 8pm on Friday 11/11.
- Area 9
- Vehicles must be moved out of Area 9 by 3am. Vehicles not moved out of Area 9 by 3am will be towed.
- Areas 10
- Area 10 closes at 12pm (Noon). Vehicles must be moved by 3pm.
- Area 18
- Area 18 closes at 12pm (Noon). Vehicles must be moved by 5pm as Area 18 shifts to disabled parking.
- Area 28
- Area 28 closes at 3pm. Vehicles must be moved by 5pm as Area 28 shifts to pass only parking.
The University of Toledo works with ABCO (419-536-6123) & Throne’s (419- 473-3051) to tow vehicles from specified parking areas on game days.
ParkUToledo is not part of the towing process. For football game day parking questions/concerns, please contact The University of Toledo Athletics Department at email@example.com.
Parking permits will not be enforced on Main Campus on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. Exceptions include: reserved, disabled, metered, patient and no overnight parking areas. All vehicles must be parked in valid parking spaces.
Regular permit enforcement resumes on Wednesday, November, 16, 2022, at 7am.